Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mmm ham[m]

So "30 Rock" is awesome, if you don't think so, you clearly don't know what constitutes awesome. My love for Tina Fey has only grown with the addition of the super gorgeous and adorable Jon Hamm to the show.

(can't take credit for making this but it is about accurate)

I have now started watching "Mad Men"...and am HOOKED. Since it's been around, "Mad Men" to me has been "that show that's really amazing, and wins every award under the sun, but I don't know one person who actually watches".
Now I watch. And shall continue to watch.

(look how sly/good looking this man is)

In other news...I WENT TO A TAPING OF LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIEN LAST NIGHT! It was beyond amazing. I was in the second row! I could have jumped over the railing, beat the security guy, and touched Conan...that's how close he was to me. But I am too much of an upstanding citizen.

here are some pictures!

My bestest friend julie mac with her awesome (and hand-made!!) bag and me - next to the greatest sign of all time! (yes we do have the same coat in different colors)


a tad bit of "office" loving


my wristband! (now sealed with multiple layers of scotch tape to preserve itself on my wrist for as long as possible)


had to buy a conan mug obviously!


Okay now I need to read some Aristotle...woo good times! yay english major!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com