Saturday, January 24, 2009

Improvise Adapt and Overcome

Why is flannel so goddamn comfortable?
And even better - attractive!
While home over winter break I scoured the stores and malls around me, and could find very little flannel for young women like myself. This was very depressing, for I desired most ardently to acquire some good winter flannel. In the end I was able to find two amazing flannel shirts in ... the little boys section of target! I purchased the shirts in large, and although the sleeves are short they look adorable rolled up three-quarter style.

Here they are, judge for yourself whether or not they are the cutest shirts on the planet...because I think they are. I got these two versions of the shirt:

Goes to show that sometimes it takes some creative thinking and searching to find the perfect article of clothing.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com